Saturday, February 23, 2008

Zombies beware

So I took the zombie survival test and I got a Z+ and that means that if there was a zombie outbreak I would be unstoppable and that it would take a nuclear bomb to get rid of me. Yeah, I'm bad ass, lol. I love stuff like that. Anyway, that's about all for now. lol.

Must Insert quotes:

"People are going to want you, need you, exceed you, take you, love you, hate you, play you, rate you, save you, and break you, but that's what makes you."

"How people treat you is their karma, how you react is yours."

"Song lyrics say the words that we cannot..."

"Don't let the past dictate who you are, but let it be a part of who you become."

"Sometimes when I say "oh I'm fine" I want someone to look me in the eyes and say "tell the truth."

"Hate is easy, love takes courage."

"Drop pants not bombs, break dance not hearts, make love not war."

"Sometimes its best to forget how you feel and remember what you deserve."

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."

No comments: