Thursday, April 10, 2008

"Blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly..."

My stress level has jumped due to recent events.  It just so happens that it's gotten bad enough that my hair is starting to fall out at a more rapid pace.  That doesn't usually happen unless i'm stressed out beyond all recognition.  I just need to finish this textiles book, it's kicking my arse.  I just want to get a good grade on it, and I don't even know where to begin with working on it.  I need to collect more fabric and such.  Then other events have obtained much of my attention.  I can't seem to shake the thoughts.  I couldn't focus on my excursion this afternoon, because i had all of these thoughts of losing my boyfriend.  They consumed my thought process to the point of no return.  I need to relax.  Somehow.

No comments: