Friday, September 5, 2008

Long time no see

I'm fighting a losing battle with my emotions.  I can't seem to get a handle on them.  I'm either up or i'm down.  And all of this happens in like a 5 minute time frame.  I'm losing sleep over these horrible emotions.  Whatever happened to not feeling anything?  Now I just feel way too much.  I wish I had the option to turn off my emotions and then turn them back on again.  Like a remote to your body.  As of now, I am shutting down because my emotions have exhausted me.  I hate myself for so many damn reasons.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The report hаs proven usеful to me pегѕonally.
It’s rеally educational and уou're simply naturally extremely knowledgeable in this field. You have got exposed my personal sight to be able to varying views on this matter with intriguing and sound written content.
Feel free to surf my weblog :: Buy Valium