Saturday, May 31, 2008

"I’m leavin’ never to come back again You found somebody who does it better than he can No more making you cry, no more them gray skies"

I hope that someday I can get past the actual past.  I'm tired of living through all of the terrible memories of the terrible events i was subjected to by the dreaded ex.  I want to throw up everytime i think of the past. He was the worst thing that has ever happened to me.  I have so many suppressed horror stories.  And i'm sure he's making it out to be like i'm the bad guy and that he was the perfect boyfriend.  He knew he was horrible, and he was worse than anyone could ever imagine.  I hate that i wish death upon him, and yes i know that is strong.  But there are so many times in the past that i wished to die because of the way things were.  i hate him so beyond any recognition.  I could probably kill him if he was near me.  But unfortunately that would put me in jail, and i'd rather move on and have a better life.  And i'm on my way to that better life now.  Thanks to a fantastic boyfriend.  He's helping me get better.  Thank god he's come into my life.  Thank god that i'm done dating that POS. 

No comments: